Lucky me! I was not so recently nominated by two different lovely and talented people for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award and by another lovely for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I have been on a break from my blog, working hard editing my New Adult novel. It needed much love and care, all of my attention.
However, I dropped the ball and did not properly thank these thoughtful women. So for my first post back to the blogging world I wanted to feature and thank M.C. Dulac, Jennifer Windram and Kate Loveton for their nominations. It means so much to me. Make sure you all go check out their blogs. Seriously, you will thank me.
I am going to combine these awards and put 10 facts about myself here.
1. I began going to beauty school at 16, while still attending high school.
2. I have been running my own business since I was 19 years old. I have the best boss!
3. I am currently doing Zumba twice a week and a bootcamp. I’m sore.
4. I bought a house about a mile and a half from my parents about 5 or 6 years ago.
5. I think we will move away in the next year or two.
6. We are planning a trip to Ireland and Scotland next summer.
7. I would love it if my whole family could end up living in a two block radius. Some sort of commune.
8. I was very depressed at the Broncos’ Super bowl loss.
9. I love to cook.
10. My deck is completely covered in snow right now and the high today is 7 degrees. Brrr!
I am not going to nominate anyone at the moment because I have been out of the blog scene for a minute. I just want to reiterate that M.C.Dulac, Jennifer Windram and Kate Loveton are three of my favorite bloggers! Head over to their blogs now, please.