Every time that yellow talk bubble lights up on the corner of my screen, I feel a little rush of excitement. Did someone enjoy what I wrote? Despise it? The unknown can be thrilling. A few days ago, that yellow talk bubble lit up and there was a comment from the ever talented and creative, Shane Wilson. Lo and behold, it was a Sunshine Award for little old me!
I am genuinely grateful and surprised that he would nominate my new blog. Shane enjoys mocking his “drunken poetry” but in reality is quite gifted and quick witted. I believe in his heart, he is a big sap of a man (in a great way) and I enjoy when that accidently slips out in his posts. Please check out his blog and sense of humor here: http://virtualnapkins.wordpress.com/
Now let’s get down to the nitty-gritty, I need to tell you 10 things about myself in order to properly accept and pass on this award.
- I have spooned a Kangaroo
- I love any holiday or party that is costume related
- I have two beautiful step-daughters, 14 and 8, that I love dearly
- I feed the bunnies in my front yard, and the HOA is trying to make me fill the hole they live in. NO WAY!
- I have been to about 15 or so countries and do not think that is nearly enough
- I love any kind of wine, but the bubbles are what make me truly happy
- I am a Colorado native
- I let my dog lick my ice cream
- I don’t mind doing laundry, but, I despise putting it away
- My husband and I have the same birthday
Now that I have told you all a bit about me, a drum roll please….
My 10 wonderful nominees are:
Please check them all out, they are great bloggers full of sunshine!